Today with uncertain markets and greater risks, the treasurer’s role is both more challenging and more important than ever before.
If you want to boost profits and minimize risks, then you need to arm yourself with the latest proven best practices employed by the country’s leading treasurers. That is why this unique one-day forum is a “must attend” event for any financial professional involved in treasury functions.
• Raising capital in uncertain markets
• Cash management best practices
• Profitable foreign exchange and hedging strategies
• Enhancing banking relationships
• Non-risky risk management
• Improving corporate finance and capital management
LEARNING OBJECTIVE To provide treasurers with the latest best practices to raise capital, reduce risks and strengthen controls.
PREREQUISITE None. ADVANCE PREPARATION None. PROGRAM LEVEL Update. NASBA FIELD OF STUDY Finance.
DELIVERY METHOD Group-Live.
This program is also available via live webcast
Webcast - Treasury Forum 2013: The Treasurer's Role in Improving Profitability
Continental Breakfast & Registration
8:00 – 8:30 AM
Welcome & Opening Remarks
8:30 – 8:45 AM
8:45 – 11:00 AM (Break 10:15 – 10:30)
• Best practices
• Bank relationship management
• Working capital management
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
• How to identify and quantify key risk areas
• Determining acceptable levels of operational and financial risk
• Common tools to strengthen controls
12:00 – 1:00 PM
Foreign Exchange & Hedging for Treasury
1:00 – 3:00 PM
• A walk through actual hedging mechanics
• Examples of options and forwards
• Decision trees
3:00 – 3:15 PM
3:15 – 5:00 PM
• Pension fund management/401K plans
• Raising capital
• Long term financing process
No results found.
No results found.
Convene Midtown East
730 3rd Avenue, 17th Floor
TIAA Cref Building
New York, NY 10017
DoubleTree by Hilton
301 West DeKalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Orange County Airport Hilton
18800 MacArthur Boulevard
Irvine, CA 92612
Club Quarters in Boston
161 Devonshire Street
Boston, MA 02110
Palmer House Hilton
17 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603